My thirteen year old daughter found this to be quite a magical project to put together (she was fairly surprised the first time she turned the triangles into a star.
You can use these to decorate wreaths, hang in a row to make a chain or hang a bunch from a paper towel roll wrapped in blue construction paper to make a mobile.
- white paper,
- a bit of glue or tape.
- Take a piece of plain white paper and fold it in half.
- Told it in half again
- Cut the corner off the paper so that when you unfold the paper you get two equilateral (ish) triangles.
- Equilateral triangles are the kind where all three sides are the same length
- Cut a smaller triangle out of the triangle you just made
- Slide the two triangles together to make a six pointed star.
- Add a bit of glue or tape so your star holds together.