This cute Jewish Menorah craft is very easy for young children to make and it turns out really cute. They love the little faces on the candles.
- a printer,
- something to color with,
Alternative FOR OLDER CHILDREN: Trace
the template pieces onto craft foam. Draw on details with
black marker or fabric paint (mouth, eyes, nose). This will
turn the craft into a nice, long lasting, wall hanging and challenges
their artistry a bit more than the preschool paper craft.
- Print out the template of choice (color or B&W)
- Color or paint the template pieces.
- Cut out the template pieces (may require adult assistance).
- Glue the candles onto the base. (You can glue them one each day of Hanukah)
- You can glue this craft onto large butcher paper or plain wrapping paper to make personalized gift wrap or onto the front of a large piece of construction paper to make a card.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).