DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Hanukkah Dreidel Paper Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
This paper dreidel craft is very easy for young children to make and
it turns out really cute. They love the little face on the ornament.
- a printer,
- some crayons (or markers or paint),
- Print out the dreidel template of choice (color or B&W)
- Colour or paint the template pieces.
- Cut out the template pieces (may require adult assistance).
- Glue the face onto the dreidel.
- You can add the child's name and the year onto the back.
- You can glue this dreidel onto large butcher paper or plain wrapping paper to make personalized gift wrap or onto the front of a large
piece of construction paper to make a card.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions