DLTK's Crafts for Kids
OK, OK... I realize that people in Australia likely don't
all dress up like Crocodile Dundee. But then again, folks in Canada don't typically
dress like Dudley Do-Right either. I figure the favorite friends can be a little
stereotypical when they're cheering for their favorite Olympic team!
I've provided a template of clothes and accessories that
you can add to most of the Favorite
Friends or Animal tp roll crafts. So, make
yourself one of about 100 possible Australian tp roll critters like Blue's
Clues, Pikachu, a mouse, a hippo, a kangaroo... you get the idea!
- a tp roll,
- a printer,
- some crayons, paint, markers or pencil crayons,
- your favorite Favorite Friend or Animal tp roll craft template.
- Print out the Australia template and Favorite Friend/Animal template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the rectangle from the Favorite Friend/Animal template onto the tp roll.
- Glue the Australia rectangle (safari jacket) over top and the belt over top of that.
- Glue on the other Favorite Friend/Animal template pieces.
- You can use the boots or the character's feet depending on which you prefer.
- Glue on the crocodile teeth hat.
- Glue the flag into one of the hands.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Australian Friends Template (color)
Print friendly version of these instructions