OK, OK... I realize that people in Australia likely don't all dress up like Crocodile Dundee. But then again, folks in Canada don't typically dress like Dudley Do-Right either. I figure the favorite friends can be a little stereotypical when they're cheering for their favorite Olympic team!
I've provided a template of clothes and accessories that you can add to most of the Favorite Friends or Animal toilet paper roll crafts. So, make yourself one of about 100 possible Australian toilet paper roll critters like Blue's Clues, Pikachu, a mouse, a hippo, a kangaroo... You get the idea!
- a toilet paper roll,
- a printer,
- some crayons, paint, markers or pencil crayons,
- your favorite Favorite Friend or Animal toilet paper roll craft template.
- Print out the Australia template and Favorite Friend/Animal template of choice.
- Color (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the rectangle from the Favorite Friend/Animal template onto the toilet paper roll.
- Glue the Australia rectangle (safari jacket) over top and the belt over top of that.
- Glue on the other Favorite Friend/Animal template pieces.
- You can use the boots or the character's feet depending on which you prefer.
- Glue on the crocodile teeth hat.
- Glue the flag into one of the hands.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).