DLTK's Crafts for Kids
New Zealand Friends
I've had quite a few people request New Zealand friends. I've done my best to put something together (after a bit of research *grin*... If you want to find out a few of the things I learned, click here)
I've provided a template of clothes and accessories that
you can add to most of the Favorite
Friends or Animal toilet paper roll crafts. So, make
yourself one of about 100 possible New Zealand toilet paper roll critters like Blue's
Clues, Pikachu, a mouse, a cat ... You get the idea!
- a toilet paper roll
- a printer,
- some crayons, paint, markers or pencil crayons,
- your favorite Favorite Friend or Animal toilet paper roll craft template.
- Print out the New Zealand template and Favorite Friend/Animal template of choice.
- Color (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the rectangle from the Favorite Friend/Animal template onto the toilet paper roll.
- Glue the New Zealand rectangle (soccer shirt/shorts is what I was thinking of when I made it) over top.
- Glue on the other Favorite Friend/Animal template pieces.
- You can use the shoes or the character's feet depending on which you prefer.
- Glue on the baseball cap.
- Glue the flag into one of the hands.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).