DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Fingerprint Corn Poppy Craft
A thumb, a finger and a bit of paint are all you need to make these
super-cute corn poppies.
- red finger paint
- green or black finger paint
- scrap of cardboard or old margarine container lid (something to act as a
- Squeeze a bit of red finger paint onto a margarine container lid
- Squeeze a bit of green/black finger paint onto the lid, spaced away from
the red paint (or use a second lid).
- stamp the pad of your thumb into the red paint
- Use your thumb to make 4 poppy petals in a "square" (circle).
- stamp the tip of your index finger into the green/black paint
- Use your index finger to stamp a green or black center into your poppy