Click here for the story of Saint David.
- a toilet paper roll
- a printer,
- something to color with.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color the craft pieces if you printed the black and white version of the template.
- Cut out the template pieces. This may require an adult's assistance. I usually let Kaitlyn cut out the easy pieces while I work on the harder ones.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue the thin rectangle around the center of the tube (a belt).
- Glue on the head and arms.
- Glue the bible into one hand and the daffodil (wild leek) into the other
- Glue on the feet, folding the tabs under the toilet paper roll to make a 3D effect
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).