Thanks to Christina for sharing this craft idea with us!
- white paint
- tissue/crate paper (spring colors)
- 2 liter bottle with top and bottom cut off
- Paint the part of the bottle you cut off which would be the middle. Let dry.
- Glue on the eyes, ears, nose and mouth.
- Staple the tissue/crate paper to the bottom.
- Staple the string to the top and hang up.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).