This is a simple cut and paste paper craft good "just for fun", a reptile theme, or a Florida/Louisiana, USA or China theme.
There are only two countries in the world that have alligators. The alligators in China are an endangered species. American alligators are not -- they live from the Carolinas to Florida and along the Gulf Coast.
- something to color with if using the B&W version,
- glue, and
- You can use brass fasteners ("brads") instead of glue to attach the tail if you want it to be moveable.
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the alligator together in the following order:
- head onto the body
- Glue the feet onto the body
- Glue the arms onto the body
- Glue the tail onto the body
- See picture on the template for further help.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).