contributed by Leanne Guenther
This is a simple cut and paste paper craft of a goose. The craft is good "just for fun", for a bird theme, or for a farm theme.
You can make the craft into a handprint craft by replacing the template wings with traced handprints if you like.
- something to color with if using the B&W version,
- You can use brass fasteners ("brads") instead of glue to attach the wing if you want it to be moveable.
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the goose together in the following order:
- head onto the body
- Glue the tail onto the body
- Glue the feet onto the body
- Glue the beak onto the head
- Glue the wings onto the body.
You can use the template piece or trace a hand onto a piece of paper and use that as the wing
- See picture on the template for further help.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).