A simple paper bracelet (don't wear it in the rain *grin*).
- red and white paper
- Cut strips of paper that are 2 inches wide (thinner if you want a daintier bracelet) and 11 inches long (don't be too finicky about the measurements... just "ish" it). You'll need 4 red strips and 4 white strips.
- Now tape all the white strips together end to end (so you have one LONG white strip) and all the red strips together end to end (so you have one LONG red strip).
- Fold the strips (place them like an L and then fold over each other in an alternating pattern... see diagram below... solid colours are the front and slashed colours the back of the paper)
- When you run out of paper, trim ends as necessary and tape so it doesn't unravel.
- Roll into a circle and tape to form a bracelet (see photo for how it looks)