It took me a long time to sufficiently capture Bear's "fuzziness"... I hope I did ok!
Bear is made with a toilet paper tube, a printer, a piece of paper, some crayons, scissors and glue.
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the neck scruff, head and the arms.
- Glue on the feet, bending the tabs under the tp roll to give a 3D effect.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).