contributed by Leanne Guenther
This is a simple cut and paste paper craft that can be done "just for fun" or for a wedding theme.
If you like, there's also a bride paper doll to go with the groom.
- something to color with,
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces. You can cut out template 1 (the groom) or just cut out template 2 and glue all the pieces onto the full sheet of template 1. It's up to you!
- Glue the groom together in the following order:
- rose boutonniere on the jacket
- hat on the head
- ring box in one hand
- See picture on the template for further help.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).