This is such a fun and simple craft, and a great way to introduce young children into the wonderful world of paper plate crafts! The template pieces are large and most are quite easy to cut out. Plus children can let all their creativity shine when they paint their paper plate!
- colourful paints and paintbrushes (use your imagination and your favourite colours).
- paper plate,
- Print out your template of choice and colour the pieces if you chose the B&W version.
- Paint the bottom of the paper plate whatever colour you like. Remember that teapots can have patterns, so if you want to get creative feel free to add a design to your teapot! (I used my fingerprints to create a flower design)
- Cut out the template pieces and glue them to the paper plate:
- Glue the base of the teapot to the bottom of the paper plate and behind the paper plate so that the bottom part of the base peaks out from below.
- Glue the handle of the teapot onto the right side of the paper plate and behind the paper plate.
- Glue the spout of the teapot onto the left side of the paper plate and in front of the paper plate.
- Glue the lid of the teapot onto the top of the paper plate and in front of the paper plate.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).