- Print out the template (either color or black and white).
- Color as appropriate.
- Have the children draw themselves on the way to school (in the window)
- Cut out the window and paste an image or photo of the child behind the bus. You can put a piece of clear paper (wax paper, transparency paper or saran wrap) in between the image and the bus to make the hole look more like a window.
- Close template window when done printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).