This is one of the simplest types of three dimensional crafts -- you just fold along the dotted lines, add a bit of glue and then arrange the little stand up characters wherever you like.
The football field craft comes with a player for the field and a goal post you can add to the endzone.
- something to colour with (B&W version)
- Print out the craft template -- you can pick the color template if you want a fairly quick project or the black and white template if you'd like to spend some time creatively coloring in your scene.
- Color the pieces if using the B&W version of the template.
- Cut out the template pieces (along the solid lines). The football player is the toughest piece, so if your dad is begging to help out with this craft that's the piece you can get him to do!
- Fold along the dotted lines, making all of your folds before you start applying any glue.
- Put glue on the tabs and use your pre-folded lines to assemble the football field so it stands up with a bottom, back and two narrow sides (the sides have a cheerleader and referee on them).
- Put glue on the tab of the goalpost and glue it onto one of the endzones.
- Put glue on the tab of the football player and glue it onto the field however you like!
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).