This is a very simple, but very effective way to make a drawing that looks like it came right off the walls of an Egyptian tomb.
- piece of coarse sandpaper (we used a 4inch x 6inch (ish) piece, but you could use whatever size you like)
- crayola crayons (just your ordinary crayons).
- draw an Egyptian scene on the sandpaper with crayons (you can see that we made a pyramid landscape).
- if you draw Egyptian people, remember that they are always drawn as if the body is facing towards you and the head is turned to the side.
- Press hard on the crayons.