Thanks for sharing with our viewers Lisa!
You may also enjoy our coffee can lamb craft.
- coffee can
- white paint or white spray paint
- spray adhesive (adults only) or tacky glue,
- cotton balls
- paper and printer to print the template below
- crayons to color the template if you use the black and white
- *Optional* rabbit ears headband
- *Optional* little feather duster
- Paint the entire coffee can, including the cover, white.
(Alternatively you cou have an adult spray paint the entire coffee can white ahead of time.)
- Use glue to cover the entire coffee can in cotton balls.
(Alternatively, you could use spray adhesive with adult help to cover the can.).
- Glue the bunny face to the front of the can where the plastic cover was.
- Apply a little glue and press the ears on the edge of the can just above the face. Depending on the paper you used you may have to use a straw of a popsicle stick to help the ears stand strigh up.
- Optional: We purchased those cute little "rabbit" ears (from the local dollar store) that kids wear around this season (headband type) and put those around the coffee can close to the face (or you can just use heavy card stock, trace out ears, and attach to the top of the can close to the face).
- Optional: For an added touch, we purchased miniature feather dusters (they look like big fluffy make up brushes). My husband poked a whole with a screw driver through the back of the coffee can (opposite the face) and the girls inserted the feather dusters the the hole so just the fluffy part showed (making a big fluffy tail).
Hope you like it, it also makes a cute centerpiece on the table!