DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Coffee Can Lamb
Once we had finished our
coffee can rabbit we knew that we had to
make a lamb too. Your children can make this to use a centerpiece
for your table at Easter dinner.
- coffee can
- white paint or white spray paint
- spray adhesive (adults only) or tacky glue,
- cotton balls
- paper and printer to print the template below
- crayons to color the template if you use the black and white
- Paint the entire coffee can, including the cover, white.
(Alternatively you cou have an adult spray paint the entire coffee can white ahead of time.)
- Use glue to cover the entire coffee can in cotton balls.
(Alternatively, you could use spray adhesive with adult help to cover the can.).
- Stand the can up and glue the eyes to the top of the can.
- Glue the eyebrows above the eyes.
- Glue the nose below the eyes.
- Glue the mouth below the nose.
- Glue the ears on the sides of the can beside the eyes.