Thanks to Sharra for sending this in!
For the octopus, you will need a something to color with if using the B&W version, scissors, glue, and paper .
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the circle (head) and tentacles onto the Octopus in the Ocean template.
- Children can count the tentacles (8).
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).