DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Octopus Paper Craft
Thanks to Sharra for sending this in!
For the octopus, you will need a something to colour with if using the B&W version, scissors, glue, and paper .
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the circle (head) and tentacles onto the Octopus in the Ocean
- Children can count the tentacles (8).
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions