DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Bald Eagle Paper Craft
This is a simple cut and paste paper craft good "just for
fun" or a bird theme made from a basic egg
You can turn it into a handprint craft by replacing
the wings with handprints traced onto a piece of brown construction paper.
- something to colour with if using the B&W version,
- You can use brass tacks ("brads") instead of glue to attach the wings if you want them to be moveable.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the hen together in the following order:
- glue the feet onto the egg shaped body
- glue the head onto the body
- glue the wings onto the body.
You can use the template piece or trace a hand onto a piece of
paper and use that as the wing
- See picture on the template for further help
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions