DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Beaver Paper Craft
This is a simple cut and paste paper craft good "just for fun", a forest theme, a Canada theme or a mammals theme.
There are two options (I got a bit carried away drawing one day *laugh*) -- my husband likes the "tough" looking one and my youngest daughter likes the cute one with the saw. Erm, my oldest daughter wants me to draw a cheetah instead, heh...
is a small (single page) and larger (two templates) version of the cute
one to choose from. I've only done a large (two templates) version of the tough
- something to color with if using the B&W version,
- You can use brass tacks ("brads") instead of glue to attach the tail and arms if you want them to be moveable.
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the beaver together in the following order:
- Glue the tummy onto the body
- Glue the head onto the body
- Glue the legs onto the back of the body
- Glue the arms onto the body
- Glue the tail onto the back of the body
- See picture on the template for further help.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Tough Beaver (2 templates needed)
Cute Beaver - Small Template (only 1 template needed)
Cute Beaver - Large Template (2 templates needed)