- a printer,
- a piece of paper
- some crayons, paint, markers or pencil crayons,
- scissors, and
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- I usually roughly cut all of the pieces and then let Kaitlyn (age 4) cut out the larger pieces (like the body, arms and head) while I cut out the more fiddly pieces like the hat and basket.
- To glue together:
- Glue the basket to the center of the body.
- Glue the arms onto the body piece so the shoulders line up about at the top and the hands overlap the basket a bit.
- Glue the feet onto the bottom of the large body piece
- Glue the hat onto the top of the body.
- Glue the head onto the hat
- You need both templates to make one bunny
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).