DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Easter Bunny Paper Craft
- a printer,
- a piece of paper
- some crayons, paint, markers or pencil crayons,
- scissors, and
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- I usually roughly cut all of the pieces and then let Kaitlyn (age
4) cut out the larger pieces (like the body, arms and head) while I cut
out the more fiddly pieces like the hat and basket.
- To glue together:
- Glue the basket to the center of the body.
- Glue the arms onto the body piece so the shoulders line up about at
the top and the hands overlap the basket a bit.
- Glue the feet onto the bottom of the large body piece
- Glue the hat onto the top of the body.
- Glue the head onto the hat
- You need both templates to make one bunny
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions