DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Crocodile Paper Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
This is a simple cut and paste paper craft good "just for
fun" or a reptile theme.
The Crocodile Song
There are a lot of variety of crocodiles
and they live all over the world including Australia, Africa, Asia, South
America and North America (luckily not Canada though *grin*).
- something to colour with if using the B&W version,
- You can use brass tacks ("brads") instead of glue to attach the tail if you want it to be moveable.
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Colour (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the crocodile together in the following order:
- head onto the body
- glue the feet onto the body
- glue the arms onto the body
- glue the tail onto the body
- See picture on the template for further help
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions