DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Donkey Paper Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
This is a simple cut and paste paper craft good "just for
fun", a farm theme or a mammal theme.
- something to color with if using the B&W version,
- You can use brass tacks
("brads") instead of glue to attach the legs if you want them to be moveable.
- Print out the template of choice -- there is a choice of brown, grey or
- Color (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the donkey together in the following order:
- feet onto the bottom of the large (grey) oval
- one front and one back on the front of the body
- one front and one back behind the body
- head onto the front of the body
- tail onto the back of the body
- mane onto the body/head
- forward ear onto the head
- hair onto the head
- back ear onto the head
- See picture on the template for further help
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Template (head, tail & mane) (brown)
Print friendly version of these instructions