DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Crowing Rooster Paper Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
This is a simple cut and paste paper craft good "just for
fun", a farm theme, or a bird theme.
- something to color with if using the B&W version,
- You can use brass tacks ("brads") instead of glue to attach the wings if you want them to be moveable.
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the rooster together in the following order:
- head onto the body
- legs onto the body
- tail onto the body
- wings onto the body (one wing should be behind the body and one on top
to give it a 3D effect
- comb onto the head
- beak onto the head
- See picture on the template for further help.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions