DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Johnny Appleseed Toilet Paper Roll Craft
© by Leanne Guenther
"Patti" asked if I had anything for Johnny Appleseed's Birthday (September 26th). I was glad to hear from her as I wasn't even
aware of this special day! I've put together this craft and a few of colouring pages.
- a toilet paper roll
- a printer,
- something to color with.
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head and arms.
- Glue on the feet, using the tabs to make a 3D effect.
- Glue the Bible into one hand and the walking stick into the other.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions