DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Bride Paper Doll Craft
This is a simple cut and paste paper craft that can be done "just for fun" or for a wedding theme.
If you like, there's also a groom paper doll craft to go with the bride.
- something to color with,
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces. You can cut out template 1 (the bride) or just cut out template 2 and
glue all the pieces onto the full sheet of template 1. It's up to you!
- Glue the bride together in the following order:
- neck and necklace
- tiara on the head
- bouquet in one hand
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).