DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Groom Paper Doll Craft
© by Leanne Guenther
This is a simple cut and paste paper craft that can be done "just for fun" or for a wedding theme.
If you like, there's also a bride paper doll to go with the groom.
- something to colour with if using the B&W version,
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces. You can cut out template 1 (the groom) or just cut out template 2 and
glue all the pieces onto the full sheet of template 1. It's up to you!
- Glue the groom together in the following order:
- rose boutonniere on the jacket
- hat on the head
- ring box in one hand
- See picture on the template for further help
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions