These are itineraries I used a couple years back when I was a Sparks leader. They include time budgets, printables, activities, songs, filler activities (just in case things get done too soon), etc for each week.
They're copies of the agendas I emailed out to the other leaders and parent
helpers each week, so if they sound "chatty" that's why *grin*.
- Week One Agenda
- Week Two Agenda - I'm not sure where I put this one, I'll have to go hunting -- we made our scrapbook bags, played the name game again, sang a couple songs, and drew/colored a picture of one of our new friends in our scrapbook -- Basically, we did scrapbook bags and the filler activities from the Week One Agenda. We sent home a newsletter letting the parents know we'd be having "Share and Tell" next week (the children can bring an item to show their friends during circle time the next week).
- Week Three Agenda
- Week Four Agenda - we practiced enrollment night.
- Week Five Agenda - we had enrollment night - parents were invited. We let everyone know they could dress up for Halloween next week and bring treats to share.
- Week Six Agenda - Halloween party
- Week Seven Agenda - We had "Clay for Kids" come in and make Christmas "coil pots" and ornaments with the girls. We had Clay for Kids come in, but you could make your own clay and lead it yourself.
- Week Eight Agenda - Remembrance Day/Community Helpers