DLTK's Crafts for Kids
USA Candle Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
Pair with the matching napkin rings for a patriotic table setting.
- toilet paper roll,
- something to colour with,
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Colour (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces. Younger kids may need help with this.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the stars to decorate the candle.
- Glue on the flame to finish the candle.
- Place the candle on a doily if desired (you may want to tape it on).
- Feel free to decorate further with sparkles, sparkle glue, sequins or anything else the kids can think of.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions