Visit our new printable recipes section to print this recipe on 3x5, 4x6 or full page.
Thanks to a Rose for sharing this recipe with us!
- 4 to 6 pork chops
- garlic powder
- 4 to 6 pork chops seasoned with salt, garlic powder
- Fry pork chops in pan with a little bit of oil...until done. Remove pork chops and set aside.
- Then you will pour the salsa into the pan where you just fried the pork chops.
- Let the salsa simmer a bit then add the pork chops in and let simmer a little more.
- Taste. And if needed add more salt & or garlic powder.
- Serve with rice and refried beans.