DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Libre (Mexican Wrestler) Toilet Paper Roll Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
This is a fun and simple color, cut and paste paper craft
that uses a toilet paper roll as a base to give it a three dimensional effect.
Lucha libre is a type of professional wrestling practiced in
Mexico. Mexican wrestling is characterized by colorful
masks and rapid sequences of holds and maneuvers.
This Mexican wrestler can be used to accompany any Mexican
themed activities, sports themed activities or can be made just for fun!
- a toilet paper roll,
- something to color with,
- a piece of paper
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color the pieces as appropriate and cut them out.
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the toilet paper roll.
- Glue the arms to the sides of the toilet paper roll.
- Glue the chest onto the toilet paper roll
- Glue the mask onto the top of the toilet paper roll.
- Glue the feet onto the bottom of the toilet paper roll. You can fold the tabs so they stick out of the bottom if you like.
- Glue the belt around the center of the toilet paper roll -- where the pants
meet the shirt.
- Glue the dumbbell into one of the hands
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Template - Lucha Libre
Print friendly version of these instructions