DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Mexican Mariachi Paper Doll Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
This is a simple cut and paste paper craft that can be done
"just for fun", for a music theme or for a Mexico theme.
- something to color with if using the B&W version,
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces. You can cut out template 1 (the man) or just cut out template 2 and
glue all the pieces onto the full sheet of template 1. It's up
- Glue the mariachi singer together in the following order:
- guitar in one hand
- flag in the other
- See picture above for further help
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions