Visit our new printable
recipes section to print this recipe on 3x5, 4x6 or full page.
Tacos de Papa
Thanks to a viewer for sharing this recipe with us!
- Corn tortillas about 20
- 2 cups mashed potatoes or some from the box
(instant is good when u don't have a lot of time)
- sour cream
- milk - 1/3 cup or enough to make the recipe creamy
- oil - enough so the tacos are halfway covered
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- OPTIONAL: lettuce and salsa
- OPTIONAL: Parmesan cheese
- Make the mashed potatoes from the box or scratch
- You put oil in a pan to cook it in. (Low heat)
- Put the tortillas in a plastic baggie and put them in the microwave for a min. and a half
- Now you put a tablespoon or so of potato in the tortillas
- Roll them up
- Put them in the oil until they are golden brown on both sides and crunchy.
Don't forget to flip them you can leave it for about a minute and half
- Grab a bowl and put about a cup of sour cream and the milk and about 1/2 teaspoon of salt mix until creamy
- Put the tacos on a plate add sour cream on top and lettuce if you want and salsa and my personal favorite pamesan cheese