Wizard of Oz fans have been waiting a long time for this one! This is a simple three dimensional craft that is fun for kids to make and play with.
- toilet paper roll or cardboard tube,
- something to color with,
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color craft pieces if you printed the black and white version of the template.
- Cut out the pieces. This step may require adult assistance.
- Glue the large rectangle onto the toilet paper roll.
- Glue on the head and arms.
- The large bow goes right at belt level.
- Glue the shoes onto the bottom of the toilet paper roll, bending the tabs for a 3D effect.
- Glue the basket to one of the hands.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).