A fun and unique craft to kick start your summer!
- plastic flower pot
- blue paint
- white glue
- cotton balls
- beads, bells, tassels, buttons or anything else you would like to decorate your chimes with
- Take your plastic flower pot and paint it blue to look like the sky.
- Glue pieces of cotton balls onto the rim of your flower pot to look like clouds.
- Get your decorations ready and sort them by colour. The more colourful and unique, the better!
- Glue or tie your decorations to a string. Try to make each string have decorations of a different colour.
- Flip your flower pot over and glue or tape the end of your string to the inside. Let it dry.
- Cut another piece of string and tie it to the top of your flower pot. Use this to hang up your brand new rainbow wind chimes!