contributed by Leanne Guenther
This is a simple cut and paste paper craft that can be done "just for fun" or for a Colombia theme.
Juan Matachín is a popular Spanish nursery rhyme written by Rafael Pombo, the Columbian poet, journalist and children's author.
- something to color with if using the B&W version,
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces. You can cut out template 1 (the boy) or just cut out template 2 and glue all the pieces onto the full sheet of template 1. It's up to you!
- Glue Juan together in the following order:
- drum by his hip
- drum stick in one hand
- rifle (gun) in the other hand
- mouse by one of Juan's feet.
- See picture above for further help
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).